Thursday, May 18, 2017

{Spotlight Project} One Stamp and Die, Two Different Ways with Deepti!


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I am sharing how we can use a stamp and coordinating die to make two different designs :) Here's how the cards look:





STEP 1
For my first design, I stamped the solid floral image on a white panel with three shades of ink, making a visual triangle. I also decided to leave some blank spaces :) Once stamping was done I die cut this panel and also two white panels.




STEP 2
For my second design, I die cut the flower along the three edges of the smaller panel. Using this as a guide I marked the areas where I had to stamp the solid image on the base panel.




STEP 3
I then stamped the three flowers in different inks and then more to fill the base panel.

 


STEP 4
In my final steps, I die cut 3 more flowers for my first panel, Stamped the sentiment and adhered the die cut pieces with foam dots on the base panel.




Here is the look one more time :)



preview-SheryRuss_TrendySpringBlooms preview-trendyspringbloomsdies preview-SheryRussBloomHappypreview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle 

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Love the flower die and stamp set! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this technique (as well as the stamps and die sets).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these cards, and the second one in particular - the stamps and dies are wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card...it is very delicate and the color combo is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white cuts on the pastel stamping. Haven't had a chance to play with these yet. Felling inspired. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOTH cards are WONDERFUL!
    LOVE the colours and designs!
    ... need to add some Trendy Blooms to my stash, feel the need to give them a creative workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style, Deepti - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)